Light at the End of the Tunnel of Covid

OK, I can look up some info for you if you wish. This long haulers is known to be very difficult to deal with and can cause a lot of depression on top of the physical symptoms. Please...tell me what you need and what we can do to help you.

As for the omens, crows signify information coming to you. Maybe this is it?
They weren't crows, too small and the wrong voices. I know crows well and they have displaced the magpies this year and hang around near my balcony. It's oddly comforting to have their measured croaking/ shouting after the machine-gun RACK-ACK-ACK of magpies for the last couple of years. :) So no information. I thought that perhaps they represented despair in three groups of twelve, so three years of twelve months (of which this is the third) flying away west (away from the dawn signifying the future) and the ending (ha!) that nonethe less next year may still be a little ****.

We know it's real, Ben. It's still being studied to find the answers.
Thanks. I've had taste and smell trouble since October, but it's mostly gone, but I do hope it's not some new reaction to a new infection! I hope it doesn't last.

They weren't crows, too small and the wrong voices. I know crows well and they have displaced the magpies this year and hang around near my balcony. It's oddly comforting to have there measured croaking/ shouting after the machine-gun RACK-ACK-ACK of magpies for the last couple of years. :) So no information. I thought that perhaps they represented despair in three groups of twelve, so three years of twelve months (of which this is the third) flying away west (away from the dawn signifying the future) and the ending (ha!) that nonethe less next year may still be a little ****.
Blackbirds have two phases representing the moon. Life and death..or good and bad. And sometimes they are just birds that are looking for food.

Reactions: Benway
Blackbirds have two phases representing the moon. Life and death..or good and bad. And sometimes they are just birds that are looking for food.
I think that perhaps they are always both. It just depends on you vantage point!

Thanks. I've had taste and smell trouble since October, but it's mostly gone, but I do hope it's not some new reaction to a new infection! I hope it doesn't last.
I know that Delta is rampant right now. Here in the U.S. we are on overload with it. I would put money on you having a case of long hauler syndrome. Some people have had it for a year now. And I understand it wears you down physically and mentally. You just remember if you need to talk, need support, need anything at all, you can tag any of us and we are there for you! I monitor my PM alerts so you can always reach me that way as well. You are not alone, babe. We got ya.

I know that Delta is rampant right now. Here in the U.S. we are on overload with it. I would put money on you having a case of long hauler syndrome. Some people have had it for a year now. And I understand it wears you down physically and mentally. You just remember if you need to talk, need support, need anything at all, you can tag any of us and we are there for you! I monitor my PM alerts so you can always reach me that way as well. You are not alone, babe. We got ya.
Thanks. You really have been a great help through this. :)

I think that perhaps they are always both. It just depends on you vantage point!
As most "omens" are. I'd put more trust into the dog with the crappy problem...lol Sort of fits things right now.
Thanks. You really have been a great help through this. :)
Well, I opened the Sunday chat to cheer you up! lol

Ben, seriously, you need anything you let us know. If I'm not here on site, PM me or Duke. Duke has a fast way to reach me if you need me. And don't give up. Things will get better. It's just gonna be awhile for the world to get it's act together.

Reactions: Benway
As most "omens" are. I'd put more trust into the dog with the crappy problem...lol Sort of fits things right now.

Well, I opened the Sunday chat to cheer you up! lol

Ben, seriously, you need anything you let us know. If I'm not here on site, PM me or Duke. Duke has a fast way to reach me if you need me. And don't give up. Things will get better. It's just gonna be awhile for the world to get it's act together.
Thanks. I think I'm going to have to go and crash in a minute, but I'll be around and will take you up on that if I need to.
Goodnight.

*A rabbit puts me back into a hat*

• Love it
Reactions: Debi