Light at the End of the Tunnel of Covid

Utah has a little less than half of the state population with at least one vaccine dose, 38% fully vaxed. Interestingly, its the young people who are close to 60% with at least one dose. Our positive test numbers are tracking lower than I remember for well over a year. Hopefully we don't see a summer surge, I think mask restrictions were lifted prematurely. I also think vaccinations will peter-out around 60%, probably too low for "herd immunity". Vax numbers are only a fourth of what they were a month ago. Hoping that I turn out totally wrong.
Remember that early vaccinations were for retired people. Others have to fit them in when they can spare time off. I'm hoping that that and people seeing that those vaccinated are doing fine will cause things to pick up again.

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
Remember that early vaccinations were for retired people. Others have to fit them in when they can spare time off. I'm hoping that that and people seeing that those vaccinated are doing fine will cause things to pick up again.
BENWAY!!!!! hiya! :)

For the record, my 15 yr. old grandson just got his second dose, and his little sister turns 12 tomorrow. She will get her first dose on Friday. They are anxious to do so that they can safely be around us and their other grandma. Grandson has T1D so it was vital for him to be protected as well.

No bribes needed.

I was social distancing before all this COVID, due to other health issues, so I wonder if I'll catch a cold now.