Life/Stress/Covid Support thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I definitely have a virus. No way to know if it's that virus or not. I have the symptoms shared with flu and colds but no coughing attacks or trouble breathing. I'm stuck here though anyway and wondering if I have that to look forward to. No way do I have enough supplies to last a whole week either, as the shops were cleared out already when I went shopping. I went to the shops and all I got was this stupid virus!
Hope that you feel better, soon, Ben.

To break the monotony, my granddaughter and I are going to visit the local municipal airport. Fences ensure lots of social distance, and maybe we'll get lucky enough to see a plane or two take-off or land.

I'm not close to anyone who is.. well, actually close to me. On the upside, I live practically next to a huge hospital, so if the worst comes to the worst help is near. I'm still thinking about food.
I'm glad your family is better now. It's encouraging to be reminded that normal illnesses still happen. I guess I'll just keep toughing it out and if it gets worse, call for help (and worry) then. Hopefully it'll blow over.
Love and prayer sent your way, Ben. Please keep us posted on how you're doing. :<3

Screenshot_20200320-153803_Email.jpg

I'm not advertising for this veteran owned business, but thought the message timely to post. Sound advice.

Have you seen the reports that the air is clearing up in many industrial and large cities throughout the world ? You don't suppose that this virus was the Almighty's way of saying " woah man, take a break. Let the Earth heal a bit."
I sometimes wonder if viruses are the white blood cells of nature......

I sometimes wonder if viruses are the white blood cells of nature......
They may be. However,sorry, guys... this is a support thread so I'd rather not go into that debate of if God sent it or the Earth sent it. Back to support topic we go! ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Donna K.
Status
Not open for further replies.