Life/Stress/Covid Support thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another leap forward for the Dukes as we have just placed our first ever on-line grocery order. One of the things I kept reading as I researched the process was complaints about stores' selection of order item substitutes. I think I precluded them from any substitutes. I pick up the order next Monday.

Another leap forward for the Dukes as we have just placed our first ever on-line grocery order. One of the things I kept reading as I researched the process was complaints about stores' selection of order item substitutes. I think I precluded them from any substitutes. I pick up the order next Monday.
Welcome to my world!!! I have been doing this for over a year now and it's the only way I can shop. Sent in an order last night, however, I'm allowing subs due to the problems of availability. Normally I do not allow the subs, but right now I'll take what I can get.

Welcome to my world!!! I have been doing this for over a year now and it's the only way I can shop. Sent in an order last night, however, I'm allowing subs due to the problems of availability. Normally I do not allow the subs, but right now I'll take what I can get.
We may get to that as well, we'll see how things go with the first order.

I'm currently try not to fall asleep waiting for a doctor to call me back. I was woken up by chest cramps and feeling like I wasn't getting enough oxygen after three hours sleep last night. I got worse a little while ago and called for help, though I'm a little more stable now. I'm a little breathless all the time. But the tiredness just hit me and I'm trying to stay awake....

Reactions: Donna K.
Status
Not open for further replies.