Life/Stress/Covid Support thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do they act like social distancing is a bad thing this is great I'm good staying at home :D
With all the social media available, staying at home is not terrible. Food is the primary reason that people go out. plan ahead, make it quick, and stay home afterwards is the theme today.

Observations sent by a friend:

-My body has absorbed so much soap and disinfectant lately that when I pee it cleans the toilet.

- Many parents are just about to discover the teacher is not the problem.

-No one will ask a stay at home mom what she does all day ever again.

- Sneezes went from bless you to f*** you real quick.

- First time in history we can save the human race by laying in front of the TV and doing nothing. Let's not screw it up.

- Reminder: 9pm is the time to remove your day pajamas and put your night pajamas on.

- We're about two weeks away from seeing everyone's true hair color.

- What's worse: two masked guys trying to rob you or your unmasked pizza delivery guy?

- I've almost completed my 90 day trial of 2020. How do I cancel?

- Anyone else feel like life is being written by a fourth grader? "And there was this virus and everyone was scared. And then the world ran out of toilet paper. Yeah, and then there was like no school for a month."

- If you need 144 rolls of toilet paper for a 14 day quarantine, you probably should have been seeing a doctor long before covid-19.

63503_6e75f2ef0d2fb8d41c3eb1ce8f3c81c1.png

Several countries are currently testing some form of treatment. What happens if many if these work ? A good problem to have.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Status
Not open for further replies.