• 1 Teaspoon Salt
  • 1 Tablespoon Sugar
  • ⅓ cup Shortening or Butter
  • 1 cup Milk
  • extra flour for the counter
Instructions
  1. Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
  2. Grease baking sheet.
  3. Add flour, baking powder, salt and sugar to bowl mix together.
  4. Cut in shortening or butter to resemble coarse crumbs.
  5. Add half the milk and mix, then add remaining milk and mix together.
  6. Put on floured surface and kneed gently 15-20 times.
  7. Pat out flat and cut out biscuits.
  8. Place on greased baking sheet and bake at 425 degrees for 13-15 minutes.
  9. Brush tops with butter as they come out.

If I am reading the data from the state of Virginia correctly, the number of new reported C-19 cases peaked ten to twelve days ago. We are on the down side of the bell curve. Testing continues and we are still getting reported cases, but these are much much less than ten days ago.

Looking at the USA data, it shows very similar data, new cases reported peaked 12 to 16 days ago. I am hoping the this is due to people staying away from one another, staying away from large groups, staying home as requested

Last edited:
Sometime this year, we taxpayers will likely receive another economic stimulus. It is indeed a very exciting program. This explains it by using a Q&A format:

Q: What is an Economic Stimulus?

A: It is money that the federal government will send to taxpayers.

Q: Where will the government get this money?

A: From taxpayers

Q: Is the government simply giving me back my own money, then?

A: No, only a smidgen of it.

Q: What is the purpose of this payment?

A: The plan is for you to use the money to purchase a high definition television set, a new iPad, or a new SUV, thus stimulating the economy.

Q: Isn’t that stimulating the economy of China?

A: Shut up.

Below is some helpful advice on how to best help the U. S. Economy with your stimulus check. Use it wisely:

* If you spend the stimulus money at Walmart,the money will go to China or Sri Lanka.

* if you spend it on gasoline, the money will go to the Arabs.

* if you purchase a computer, it goes to India, Taiwan, or China.

* if you purchase fruits and vegetables, it will go to Mexico, Honduras, and Guatemala.

* if you buy an efficient car, it will go to Japan or Korea.

* if you purchase useless stuff, it goes to Taiwan.

* if you pay your credit card off or buy stock, it will go to management bonuses and they will hide it offshore.

Instead, keep the money in America by:

(1) Spending it at a yard sale, or

(2) Going to a ballgame, or

(3) Spending it on prostitutes, or

(4) Beer, or

(5) Tattoos

(These are the only American businesses still operating in the U.S.)

CONCLUSION: Go to a ballgame with a tattooed prostitute that you met at a yard sale and drink beer all day.

No need to thank me, I’m just glad I could be of help.
Best post of the day !!!

Reactions: Donna K. and Benway
If I am reading the data from the state of Virginia correctly, the number of new reported C-19 cases peaked ten to twelve days ago. We are on the down side of the bell curve. Testing continues and we are still getting reported cases, but these are much much less than ten days ago.

Looking at the USA data, it shows very similar data, new cases reported peaked 12 to 16 days ago. I am hoping the this is due to people staying away from one another, staying away from large groups, staying home as requested
Good news at last.

Reactions: Donna K.
I went to a grocery for the first time in 8 days. Very few people are out, fewer in the grocery that I visited. I went to a large grocery. I had to walk around quite a bit because I could not locate the item that I wanted. I saw in this large grocery perhaps 8 customers. No one spoke, we all kept our distance. Its an un-natural experience. Almost like zombies walking around.

Reactions: Donna K. and Benway
Status
Not open for further replies.