Life/Stress/Covid Support thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found out today that my niece's partner may have COVID after visiting family as well as my sister. This comes on a week and a half after we all lost my oldest nephew. They were coming in for a visit tomorrow, but they're headed back to Texas to quarantine now.

Found out today that my niece's partner may have COVID after visiting family as well as my sister. This comes on a week and a half after we all lost my oldest nephew. They were coming in for a visit tomorrow, but they're headed back to Texas to quarantine now.
With this newest mutation being so contagious it's hard to avoid with all you guys have been through, including a funeral. Prayers they well fare well with it.

one of my relatives had it. He is in his 30s. Was sick about 7 days. He tested positive and I think even knows when he got it. His wife got it too . She in her 30s also/ tested negative 14 days after having it. Both were very sick with headache and lung issues. Neither had lasting issues I am hoping it stays that way. The thing is these two were in my vicinity four days before having signs. Two days later and I would have probably got it. Since then we allow no one in and are waiting to get our shots asap. I wear my mask (a good one i bought online) daily outside and we are careful but its a mystery how some get it. I hope your experience with this is not severe. I have to visit my doc for a routine visit . I dread going in there.

• Sad
Reactions: Benway
one of my relatives had it. He is in his 30s. Was sick about 7 days. He tested positive and I think even knows when he got it. His wife got it too . She in her 30s also/ tested negative 14 days after having it. Both were very sick with headache and lung issues. Neither had lasting issues I am hoping it stays that way. The thing is these two were in my vicinity four days before having signs. Two days later and I would have probably got it. Since then we allow no one in and are waiting to get our shots asap. I wear my mask (a good one i bought online) daily outside and we are careful but its a mystery how some get it. I hope your experience with this is not severe. I have to visit my doc for a routine visit . I dread going in there.
We’re not sure if they actually have it yet, but they probably do. We won’t see them again until they’re in the clear.

Reactions: Walking Goose
We are doing telehealth visits with our doctors per their mandate. These have gone very well and we will continue to do so until we get the vaccine. These are now paid for just like a normal visit if you have Medicare.

Shall this be the theme song to remind us to " Stay in the fight " against the virus, covid 19 ? Science has done a great job so far to track the virus, analyze it, and come up with vaccines. The next big step is to continue to be careful in public AND get the vaccines into people. Keep hungry folks. We can stop this virus. Soon, we all, will be back on the streets, covid-19-free.

Last edited:
Jim Peterik Chicago boy.
Strange looking man who writes good songs

Screenshot_20210128-124816.png
Click to enlarge

This video is goosebump material for me. I feel it through out my body and it makes me teary-eyed.

Dedicated to all family and friends that we lost recently.

Hello, we shall see you again

Status
Not open for further replies.