Life/Stress/Covid Support thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Welcome to PNF's "Life with COVID-19" thread. Here you can tell us how you are dealing on a day-to-day basis with the restrictions and limitations resulting from this virus. Feel free to express your frustrations and anxieties, but share all the good things you see coming out this situation as well.

Tell us about the long lines at your local grocery, but also about your friends and neighbors pitching in and helping one another. Post any memes or jokes you think will brighten/lighten everyone's day. Have you any "life hacks" that are making challenges less difficult during this period, or have a quick and easy casserole recipe you can make with readily available ingredients? Please share with us. Literally we just want to hear how you are coping! Your experiences can be both helpful, even cathartic to others here.

What we do not want, and will not tolerate, are rants regarding politics, the media, conspiracies etc. Take that elsewhere... we are here to support one another, not argue or point fingers.

90360299_3132428280109591_7345536382841913344_n.jpg

Today Jim and I drove out into the country to look at a leather sofa that someone had placed and ad for on Craig's list. The place was about 20 acres large, and beautifully quiet. The man who was selling the sofa apologized for not shaking hands, and we looked the at sofa, then stood around talking about the Corona madness, and he told us how he was slowly getting rid of his parent's furnishings. He was in our age group, so we could relate. We decided to buy the sofa and will be returning on Saturday with a rented trailer to haul it home. It was a nice interlude!

Many families are having to make a lot of hard choices right now. We are having to make one here as well concerning my great nephew who lives here but also works at a nursing home. We are looking at he may have to leave that job and simply isolate with us to keep us safe. If any of you are having a hard time, or need to vent, please, feel free to let us know so we can offer support to you.

Today Jim and I drove out into the country to look at a leather sofa that someone had placed and ad for on Craig's list. The place was about 20 acres large, and beautifully quiet. The man who was selling the sofa apologized for not shaking hands, and we looked the at sofa, then stood around talking about the Corona madness, and he told us how he was slowly getting rid of his parent's furnishings. He was in our age group, so we could relate. We decided to buy the sofa and will be returning on Saturday with a rented trailer to haul it home. It was a nice interlude!
I'm glad you had a good day, Garnet! The fresh air is still good and the sun is still shining....well, it was cloudy here but the point is it's still up there! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.