Life/Stress/Covid Support thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: Paintman and Lynne
We are officially "fully vaccinated" as of today. Two weeks since our second shot.
I can't remember the last time we went out to eat. It's been at least 14 months.
The local buffet closed permanently last year, sadly. The building is for sale. Many restaurants couldn't make it.

We are officially "fully vaccinated" as of today. Two weeks since our second shot.
I can't remember the last time we went out to eat. It's been at least 14 months.
The local buffet closed permanently last year, sadly. The building is for sale. Many restaurants couldn't make it.
Hubs and I also fall into that category as of yesterday. Now, my son is halfway there and then we can claim a fully vaxed household very soon.

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
Oldest daughter lives in Tampa, the one here gets her second Pfizer shot next Tuesday. Hoping the one in FL can fly out this summer. Shes a schoolteacher and may have some full summer school classes this year. We have to wait and see if she can get a couple of weeks off. We've had the 28 year old over once or twice a month all year, masked. But we pulled it off thanks to everyone being militant about masking and personal sanitation.

Reactions: Benway and Debi
Oldest daughter lives in Tampa, the one here gets her second Pfizer shot next Tuesday. Hoping the one in FL can fly out this summer. Shes a schoolteacher and may have some full summer school classes this year. We have to wait and see if she can get a couple of weeks off. We've had the 28 year old over once or twice a month all year, masked. But we pulled it off thanks to everyone being militant about masking and personal sanitation.
My bonus child has been fully vaxed since January. He stopped working for awhile so he could live here when the pandemic started, but moved out when he got his new job as groundskeeper at a nursing facility last summer. He is coming over this weekend to help with our tree issues and for the first time we are all eating together again! It's exciting!

Interesting that some people do better with a pill than a shot.
This is not a vaccine. This is actually an antiviral from what I've read. A treatment for it. Currently, we have no antiviral that hits it. If this works, it will be a the first thing we have as effective treatment for those that have it.

Reactions: 7Critter and Benway
Status
Not open for further replies.