Life/Stress/Covid Support thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're over 110,000+ cases here. And most people still aren't wearing masks. I was one of the few if not the only one that was in a few stores today.
This is happening all over...sigh.

In my neck of the woods, they've eased off regulations and I see a lot of people without a mask that could be infected and spreading it because they're asymptomatic. I'm in business for myself and my mask wearing hasn't ceased nor will it for sometime.
I wear my mask the minute I walk out the door and it stays on till I walk in the house at the end of the day

Reactions: Benway and Debi
Spending time on my roof but my thoughts are with you all and the nice comfy fireplace here in Debi's House. 'sigh' Old bones are creaky and grumpy and stuff BUT

I ran into this tonight (morning) and it says perfectly what I was thinking... Hang in there Children, you are NOT alone. We have each other. Taking ONE of us down is a hard road - taking us ALL down is... well... brahhhahahahhaaahahahaaa... not in this life time. Or the next for that matter.

Peace be with you all. Love and Laughter rain down on this House and your Homes and Families EVERY SINGLE DAY.

'yawning' - Kay', now I can sleep. :thoughtballoon:

for KING & COUNTRY - TOGETHER (feat. Kirk Franklin & Tori Kelly) [Official Music Video]

BEAUTIFUL

Reactions: Debi
We've topped over 10 million cases in the US and experts predict we can hit 200,000 cases daily.
We had telehealth visits today with our doctor. She was MOST ADAMANT that we take every and all precautions right now. She was very frank with us about how bad it is in our state and county. She also encouraged us to wipe down all of our groceries as they come in and to not reuse the plastic bags...throw them out. Same with med bottles.

Even though it was an online visit, she and the nurse we talked to both kept their masks on. When I asked her about it, she said they are not even taking them off in the office at all and only two people in the lunch room at a time.

Reactions: Benway
We had telehealth visits today with our doctor. She was MOST ADAMANT that we take every and all precautions right now. She was very frank with us about how bad it is in our state and county. She also encouraged us to wipe down all of our groceries as they come in and to not reuse the plastic bags...throw them out. Same with med bottles.

Even though it was an online visit, she and the nurse we talked to both kept their masks on. When I asked her about it, she said they are not even taking them off in the office at all and only two people in the lunch room at a time.
I believe I saw even fewer people wearing masks today. I'm not sure if it's because regulations have been eased, or because of the die hard conspiracy theorists out there that simply don't think it exist. But I'm the guy that doesn't like taking chances so the mask will stick.

Reactions: Benway
I believe I saw even fewer people wearing masks today. I'm not sure if it's because regulations have been eased, or because of the die hard conspiracy theorists out there that simply don't think it exist. But I'm the guy that doesn't like taking chances so the mask will stick.
I've lost people to this virus. It is irritating to me to hear from those who say it's all a hoax. This disease is real. The virus is real. Those are the facts. Now, everything else people can argue about, but I'm sticking with the mask and protecting myself and my family and to help protect my friends still in the frontlines of the healthcare field who are battling this everyday.

Reactions: Lone Wolf
Status
Not open for further replies.