Life/Stress/Covid Support thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iconic closures due to Covid.

I posted on one of the routine daily threads this week that I seem to be dreaming like crazy yet again. Well, it’s continued all week. Last two night have been fun dreams though.

I posted on one of the routine daily threads this week that I seem to be dreaming like crazy yet again. Well, it’s continued all week. Last two night have been fun dreams though.
I'm hearing all sorts of dream reports from people right now. It's like we've shifted into overdrive.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman

A few weeks into the COVID shutdown, a psychologist did an interview with the local paper specifically talking about dreams. He said we could expect to have a more vivid dream life under such conditions, especially dreams dealing with people we'd hadn't seen or associated with for some time. His theory was since we weren't having personal interactions with current friends and associates, the mind was going back to past memories to find others to socialize with during mandated seclusion.

A few weeks into the COVID shutdown, a psychologist did an interview with the local paper specifically talking about dreams. He said we could expect to have a more vivid dream life under such conditions, especially dreams dealing with people we'd hadn't seen or associated with for some time. His theory was since we weren't having personal interactions with current friends and associates, the mind was going back to past memories to find others to socialize with during mandated seclusion.
THATRIGHTTHERE! Dreams I can recall from past two nights are of people I knew 20 years ago.

To avoid taking my daily walk in a steady rain, I went to our local mall for the first time since March. Although masks are required, I'd estimate 60-70% wore them either pulled down below their noses or under their chins. A half dozen or so wore no masks. What I found most disturbing was mall and store employees, including the only rent-a-cop security guy I saw, were wearing their masks improperly at about the same clip as the shoppers.

To avoid taking my daily walk in a steady rain, I went to our local mall for the first time since March. Although masks are required, I'd estimate 60-70% wore them either pulled down below their noses or under their chins. A half dozen or so wore no masks. What I found most disturbing was mall and store employees, including the only rent-a-cop security guy I saw, were wearing their masks improperly at about the same clip as the shoppers.
Sigh...
THIS is why we can't stomp this out. :mad:

The latest at the beach, the Maskini

Screenshot_20200822-153647.png

In early May and for the first time in history, over 300 Christian Church's stretching across the globe joined together to sing The Blessing from and over almost every country in the world... In early June, States across America joined, and added hundreds more voices - in a little less then a month thousands of individual voices joined as One in a common cause - uplifting their fellow man - That is Powerful and Beautiful. That is Unity and Love. There is the Path that leads to the defeat of this virus and the hateful energies that surround it. So I follow this Path humbly and with love of The Children and a lightened heart - as I bring the voice's of my state to sing The Blessing over this forum - THIS is the future of America and Humanity. United as One Voice. Never doubt it.

THE ARKANSAS BLESSING

• Love it
Reactions: garnetsilver
In early May and for the first time in history, over 300 Christian Church's stretching across the globe joined together to sing The Blessing from and over almost every country in the world... In early June, States across America joined, and added hundreds more voices - in a little less then a month thousands of individual voices joined as One in a common cause - uplifting their fellow man - That is Powerful and Beautiful. That is Unity and Love. There is the Path that leads to the defeat of this virus and the hateful energies that surround it. So I follow this Path humbly and with love of The Children and a lightened heart - as I bring the voice's of my state to sing The Blessing over this forum - THIS is the future of America and Humanity. United as One Voice. Never doubt it.

THE ARKANSAS BLESSING

Beautiful. Thank you, Donna.

Status
Not open for further replies.