Life/Stress/Covid Support thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still seeing a mixed bag. I go to two different grocery stores and two different hardware stores. Sometimes everybody is masked up and giving people some space. Then you have the high school kids and the fraternity Bros.
For some reason I always wind up dating nurses. So I guess by osmosis I tend to take these things seriously.

'I Created A Fake Dr. Fauci Twitter Account And Am Getting Absolutely Owned By Anti-Mask Karens' here:

The guy has some really funny comebacks to some really stupid people.

Last edited:
I feel ungrateful to complain that I have cabin fever. But seriously, the heat and the limit on being able to go out for a walk is getting to me. There. Got that out!

Reactions: Benway
I feel ungrateful to complain that I have cabin fever. But seriously, the heat and the limit on being able to go out for a walk is getting to me. There. Got that out!
Hey, you may vent anytime! And it's OK to miss being able to do what you want. It's not being ungrateful...it's simply missing something. A lot of that going around right now, hon.

This gentleman lives about 10 miles from me. Celebrating that he made it!

Reactions: garnetsilver
For those of you who live near an Aldis, this morning they had large (32 oz) bottles of their house brand hand sanitizer for less than $4/ bottle. There was no limit, or at least they had not put up a limit sign yet. Great price with the assurance Aldis isn't going to sell the methanol tainted sanitizer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Debi
Reactions: Benway and Debi
Status
Not open for further replies.