Life/Stress/Covid Support thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today Jim and I drove out into the country to look at a leather sofa that someone had placed and ad for on Craig's list. The place was about 20 acres large, and beautifully quiet. The man who was selling the sofa apologized for not shaking hands, and we looked the at sofa, then stood around talking about the Corona madness, and he told us how he was slowly getting rid of his parent's furnishings. He was in our age group, so we could relate. We decided to buy the sofa and will be returning on Saturday with a rented trailer to haul it home. It was a nice interlude!
Yikes! I hope that wasn't a Covid-couch like the blankets they gave the indians! LOL

Today we heard that our county is transitioning from yellow phase to green. Latest reported cases have dropped to just under 600, and I hope they know what they are doing.:confused::)
We still have to use masks and practice social distancing, but shops and things are opening with certain protocols in place. I do see people not complying so won't be surprised if we get a second wave.

Status
Not open for further replies.