Life after death???

We all change. I dont think the same way I did when I was 15. 30.45.60. I have changed my opinions on life because of my experiences. When I was young and my family and frends were all alive I didnt have to worry about an afterlife. That said I was always brought up to believe in an after life and it didnt include heaven or hell. It was more of a pagan view where we continue with our loved ones and even enemies when we cross . My views would be more heathen or pagan or tribal than christian or abrahamic now. True I was brought up in that belief system but there was still that independence of our souls that my grandparents said was true. They gave a nod to the church but did what they wanted and had done for probably thousands of years. I like your philosophy Benway. It is good and probably the best way to put living Ive ever heard.

Reactions: Lynne
Well I met the Man. Jesus. In a dream. There is no amount of love and compassion that can comprehend that joy .
Your results may differ.

Well I met the Man. Jesus. In a dream. There is no amount of love and compassion that can comprehend that joy .
Your results may differ.
I truly believe you. Thank you for sharing that Paintman. When I was at my lowest point years ago my mother came to me in a dream and hugged me. I felt better and had more hope than I had had for a long time. It is really good to know that we arent alone here and forgotten.

Reactions: Debi