Let's see....

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
LET'S SEE IF THIS THREAD GETS AS MUCH ATTENTION AS THE RANT THREAD!

28660505_1577115529038923_1959424892877144064_n (Small).jpg

Paranormal Forum.net, and the SAFE place it provides for civil discourse on the paranormal. We may not all agree on many things-but we are able to discuss such topics safely here.

Thank you to Debi, all the Mods and all the members!!

Paranormal Forum.net, and the SAFE place it provides for civil discourse on the paranormal. We may not all agree on many things-but we are able to discuss such topics safely here.

same. I spend so much time here!

Thank you for such kind words, Noble One. I appreciate it and it's an honor to be here for you wonderful people.

Reactions: NobleHouse
This week I’m lucky and grateful to have my employer ask me to take responsibility for moving four or five of our USA-built products into new UK markets. Seems though I always lay low and keep my head down, the VPs have recognized and have faith in my work.

Even better, though I have my own fears and doubts, my SO told me that she is confident I’m up to the challenge and can succeed. Total confidence booster. [insert creepy Alexa laugh here]

I second this. Well said !