Let's Help Lynne Decide.....

I'd add things that explode to the list of man toys. Nothing says, "I love you, Happy Birthday" like a case lot of Tannerite.
Fireworks...my grandson expects them for his birthday every year. The louder they are the happier he is. I was afraid my son and grandson were a bit odd with their obsession of things that go boom, but I have found this to be a common "man" thing. lol

Reactions: Lynne and Selectric
One gift I've recommended to several friends over the years is a flight in a glider. It's usually in the $150-200 range, just Google "glider flights near me" to find the glider club nearest you. The gracefulness of the glider combined with the quietness of the flight makes for an experience like no other.
For my Dad's 60th my sister and I clubbed together and got him a helicopter flying lesson. Then for his 70th we sent him up in a hot air balloon. He loved it!

Fireworks...my grandson expects them for his birthday every year. The louder they are the happier he is. I was afraid my son and grandson were a bit odd with their obsession of things that go boom, but I have found this to be a common "man" thing. lol
So then i wasn't the only person to cheer when they blew up the town in Little House on the Prairie rofl.

Reactions: Lynne