Let's hear from you!

What late night show do you prefer?

• Coast to Coast AM

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • SOR

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (you can let me know on PM of another choice if you'd like)

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Now that we are in week three of the new format, I want to hear from you! We are currently following Darkness Radio most nights by your requests, and have a Farside with Bob/live with Duck show on Tuesdays. Those are our officially hosted shows in the evening from 9P to 1AM.

Some of you have felt you cannot speak up while a host is on thread with us. Please know that your voices can and should be heard regarding a show and the host. Most good hosts want to hear your opinions, both pro and con. It's a matter of growing their shows and growing as a host. You are the "consumer" of their product, and they can't improve without your feedback. So DO feel free to speak up and let them know what you like...and what you don't! If you don't like a guest, also let them know.

After 1AM, the thread remains open for you to choose what you wish to listen to. We do not "officially" host any shows after this hour, but encourage you night owls to pick a show of YOUR CHOICE and use the live chat thread to discuss if you wish. There is an official listing each night for the Coast to Coast AM shows in the forum area, and I know Dave Scott has also posted his list of guests for the week. Both Dave and the C2C hosts may stop by the thread late night, but the choice is ultimately yours on which show to listen to. You may also choose to listen to any other late night show that you find and wish to share. I am adding a poll here to see what your preferences are regarding that late night show so please vote. Your votes are anonymous so vote as you truly feel.

We are also not restricted to just radio. There may be TV programs or movies on that you also wish to discuss. I know that after the Super Bowl, the new X-files will premier and I would enjoy having a discussion during that premier as well!

This forum is ultimately for your enjoyment. So speak up....we're listening!

Last edited:
Some of you have felt you cannot speak up while a host is on thread with us. Please know that your voices can and should be heard regarding a show and the host. Most good hosts want to hear your opinions, both pro and con. It's a matter of growing their shows and growing as a host. You are the "consumer" of their product, and they can't improve without your feedback. So DO feel free to speak up and let them know what you like...and what you don't! If you don't like a guest, also let them know.
This worked out fine last night. There was discussion about psychics, not all positive, but done in a manner which allowed conversation about WHY people had concerns about psychics, not just rude comments or drive-by mud-slinging. This is possible because we have a mature, positive group of members here! :sunglasses:

Squirrel!
23e27ed1fe606cba147ca15c3c811927.gif

tumblr_mkpoobmvcu1rm830wo1_400.gif

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
This worked out fine last night. There was discussion about psychics, not all positive, but done in a manner which allowed conversation about WHY people had concerns about psychics, not just rude comments or drive-by mud-slinging. This is possible because we have a mature, positive group of members here! :sunglasses:
We are pretty awesome :D

Reactions: Debi and Seahunter