Let The Battle Begin....

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
104204523_3761701327225238_2644731907313252436_o.jpg

Reactions: garnetsilver
Unfortunately I was just coming of age when "Grease" came out so Disco's were the place to go for a night out.You get to associate the music with a good time:sunglasses:. I'm an old AC/DC fan as I grew up in the area they came from, so rock and roll is my favourite.

Rock and Roll forever.... disco was an abomination that escaped from an alternate dimension and almost engulfed the world as we know it....fortunately, after a long battle it was driven out of existance by the sheer skill of a few great guitar players, even with its large following it ultimately could not stand and compete with the power chord and sound of a real band and true story telling of real artists...so on july 12 1979 a stand was made at comiskey park, ( known as "disco demolition night ) that sent disco to its death, to now be remembered only as the dark years of radio.

Rock and Roll forever.... disco was an abomination that escaped from an alternate dimension and almost engulfed the world as we know it....fortunately, after a long battle it was driven out of existance by the sheer skill of a few great guitar players, even with its large following it ultimately could not stand and compete with the power chord and sound of a real band and true story telling of real artists...so on july 12 1979 a stand was made at comiskey park, ( known as "disco demolition night ) that sent disco to its death, to now be remembered only as the dark years of radio.
Paul....you are my HERO! :D

Reactions: Paulm