Leonardo da Vinci predicted apocalypse

I'd feel pretty short-changed to have the Apocalypse happen right before I retired. Glad it's a ways off.

I'm pretty sure it started already. If a global plague, nuclear weapons increases, rapid extinctions, plans for rich people to flee the planet, fires the size of a small country and an entire country sinking aren't the apocalypse, I have to say that the actual apocalypse is going to be met with a loud 'pfft, is that it? I had worse last Tuesday!' from me.

Did I miss it? The article didn’t say what the key was to the date. It just named the pic. This is a huge stretch to believe in my opinion.

Reactions: DiggerDawg and Debi
Doomsday tales are all the rage these days. This story came out back in 2010 and is now being rehashed. If you search for the "researcher's" name you will find it.

Amusingly, the painting shown in the article is cropped and doesn't even show the section being discussed. So, I must presume the author of the news article is unaware of this and made no attempt to investigate or even understand the claim.

Last edited:
Doomsday tales are all the rage these days. This story came out back in 2010 and is now being rehashed. If you search for the "researcher's" name you will find it.

Amusingly, the painting shown in the article is cropped and doesn't even show the section being discussed. So, I must presume the author of the news article is unaware of this and made no attempt to investigate or even understand the claim.
I just read it found it interesting the date was no interest to me thought i would share
The researcher did write a book in 2017 i did not drop a dime on it for it would be over my head i suspect as many things in this world is .

Did I miss it? The article didn’t say what the key was to the date. It just named the pic. This is a huge stretch to believe in my opinion.
As far as i can tell it was based on the half moon window above Jesus and mathematics its very vague on details i do agree .

Reactions: Lynne
In no way do I believe that da Vinci had any clue as to the timing of The End.

He's laughing his butt off right now on the other side.