Lawsuit over Art Bell's archives?

Well, that answered a few questions I had about this. Also answered where Michael Decon went! Not even a goodbye for me, Michael? Sheesh.

I don't know how anyone who isn't retired manages to spend hours of time online every day.

I pay a couple of bills online and don't want to open a browser again for days, lol.

The article says Dr j and Rabini were Arts producers? I don’t recall this. Both it these guys have terrible reputations. Didn’t this DMDN take over happen a year ago when they kicked out Tim Wiesberg and everyone dropped their subscriptions. I figured it was a fail.

On the Art bell lawsuit, are these his children fighting ? The article didn’t give details on why these people feel intitled.

The article says Dr j and Rabini were Arts producers? I don’t recall this. Both it these guys have terrible reputations. Didn’t this DMDN take over happen a year ago when they kicked out Tim Wiesberg and everyone dropped their subscriptions. I figured it was a fail.

On the Art bell lawsuit, are these his children fighting ? The article didn’t give details on why these people feel intitled.
Dr. J (not a real Dr either through reputable education or by a medical profession) was a producer of Art's MITD. Not a good one. But he can make that claim.
I think the other guy might have worked under J.

Reactions: Lynne
Dr. J (not a real Dr either through reputable education or by a medical profession) was a producer of Art's MITD. Not a good one. But he can make that claim.
I think the other guy might have worked under J.
I thought the producer was Keith Roland. Was this Dr J before Keith?

Keith was the station manager and website guy.
Art Bell's producer was a loose title it seems
Art had a few real producers during his day and when he was great it was due to Ramona being in charge of all the background work.
He slept during the day, Ramona worked, he woke up and took her notes to do his show. After she "died" Art became somewhat different as a host as many noticed. The last real producer he had was Paul Bowman during the Dark Matter XM shows.

The MITD shows were basically what Art was during his post-terrestrial career.
It was a lost passion that he refused to give up, even when his best days were behind him... but even Art at his worst was better than everybody else at their best.