Last night encounter. What it may be?

That sounds almost exactly like my experience with sleep paralysis. That part about the eyes seems to be a common part of the experience. You KNOW that it is there right beside you but you can't even turn your head to look. You might try leaving a small light on in your bedroom. The darkness is a part of it. That something coming for you out of the black is a part of all of us, possibly a leftover from more primitive times when the predators of the night were a constant threat to us. I have talked to several people that have had the experience and it is rather amazing how basically similar it is for people.

You have good points, fear darkness of darkness is old as us. That i didint look what it was wasnt that i was unable, more that i was too scared. But yeah SP must make more sense and night after that i leave my pc monitor on cause its not that bright vs my led lamps. And i have to research more SP cause its not very normal to me and such

It may be sleep paralysis but just in case it’s something else... I would pray the St Michael’s prayer and sleep wearing a blessed medal. Can’t hurt to cover everything.

Reactions: DogLet