Lake Monster or Bird?

looks like a wolf head photo-shopped into the water

• Hands Clapping
Reactions: Duke
I had exactly the same thought, but figured that couldn't possibly be true since the "expert" decided it was a bird.
The expert who said it was a duck or bird sounded like an idiot in my opinion. It looks like a head looking out from under the water. If real, it is something odd. I certainly don’t see a duck.

Reactions: Duke and crux
It is as if the photo that the "news" is showing us isn't the photo that the witnesses took. The photo doesn't match the description by either the witnesses or the alleged expert who said he looked at it.

The expert doesn't look like a genius but is anyone really stupid enough to say that thing in the photo is a duck or a goose? He might as well have said it was a zebra.

It is as if the photo that the "news" is showing us isn't the photo that the witnesses took. The photo doesn't match the description by either the witnesses or the alleged expert who said he looked at it.

The expert doesn't look like a genius but is anyone really stupid enough to say that thing in the photo is a duck or a goose? He might as well have said it was a zebra.
1492639672.lbscr27_995.jpg

• Big Grin
Reactions: Paulm