Kraken Alert!

If it's true they can recode their genetic info and we tap into it might explain the idea that some aliens may be ourselves come back from the future.I found this a very interesting read.

Jeepers Debi! I thought this said, “Karen alert!” You got me all flustered.
I'm not sure if I know what your saying Wands but certain women's names mentioned is more frightening than my worst paranormal experience :coldsweat:

Reactions: Lynne
I'm not sure if I know what your saying Wands but certain women's names mentioned is more frightening than my worst paranormal experience :coldsweat:
Oz, uncertain if this translates internationally but in USA social media, “Karen” is a general reference to a stereotypical white woman of privilege...someone who thinks they can bully others.

Reactions: ozentity
Oz, uncertain if this translates internationally but in USA social media, “Karen” is a general reference to a stereotypical white woman of privilege...someone who thinks they can bully others.
Never heard of this but I think I've met a few "Karens" lol.I watch a show"Ridiculousness" and heard them say Karen a lot about different women on there,also "Brad" when referring to different guys.I'm starting to get the drift.

The 'Karen' thing has been really bothering me. It's a really super common name here and has nothing to do with any of those stereotypes. I've had friends called Karen most of my life and I can't imagine they or any of the thousands of other Karens in Britain are having any fun with this. It would be like if 'Ben' became a synonym for 'asshole'. Every Karen I ever knew was too nice to do this, but I would declare war on the entire internet! Justice for Karens! I would propose a hug a Karen day, but sexual assault and also killer virus. Nonetheless, a call somebody really cool Karen year* to redress the balance?**

Sorry Wands, not yelling at you, but the whole thing has been annoying me even from people I like.

*I was going to say 'day' but this has gone way beyond a one day apology. If this was a relationship issue this would have progressed beyond chocolates to 'cut off a body part' level of saying sorry!

**Other than everybody I ever met called Karen, who were all really cool and are also called Karen anyway, so that would be a hollow gesture.

Last edited:
The 'Karen' thing has been really bothering me. It's a really super common name here and has nothing to do with any of those stereotypes. I've had friends called Karen most of my life and I can't imagine they or any of the thousands of other Karens in Britain are having any fun with this. It would be like if 'Ben' became a synonym for 'asshole'. Every Karen I ever knew was too nice to do this, but I would declare war on the entire internet! Justice for Karens! I would propose a hug a Karen day, but sexual assault and also killer virus. Nonetheless, a call somebody really cool Karen year* to redress the balance?**

Sorry Wands, not yelling at you, but the whole thing has been annoying me even from people I like.

*I was going to say 'day' but this has gone way beyond a one day apology. If this was a relationship issue this would have progressed beyond chocolates to 'cut off a body part' level of saying sorry!

**Other than everybody I ever met called Karen, who were all really cool and are also called Karen anyway, so that would be a hollow gesture.
Guess what - my GF’s sister is named Karen. My GF hates if I even allude to her as a “Karen”.

I think scientists are pretty fast and loose with the genetic experimenting stuff. I think it’s not a good idea.

Reactions: ozentity