Knives and Multi-function Pocket Tools

I have tried to carry iphone adapters produced for key ring and they get all bent up since my keys are so heavy.wish they made a sturdier model for those times you need to charge a phone
They make heavy duty ones.

For the person who has everything, Victorinox has you covered.

How about their Classic model, with knife, file, scissors... and oh yeah, a 1 gram gold ingot! Better be a good friend or relative, this one will set you back $225.

Check this out:Classic with Gold Ingot 1 Gr

8865969635358_celum_127508_560Wx490H.jpg

For the person who has everything, Victorinox has you covered.

How about their Classic model, with knife, file, scissors... and oh yeah, a 1 gram gold ingot! Better be a good friend or relative, this one will set you back $225.

Check this out:Classic with Gold Ingot 1 Gr

8865969635358_celum_127508_560Wx490H.jpg

Do you think there is a brand better than Victorinox? You could always barter the ingot

Reactions: Seahunter
Swiss-Tech-MMCSSS-Micro-Max-19-in-1-KeyChain-MultiTool.png

i like this
Yeah, I like these little Swiss+Tech ones. They look a little strange, but their designs are amazing. I really lucked out one time at Costco, they had a multi-pack of Swiss+Tech tools that had like 10 different tools all in one package!

It looked like this, only it had more tools:

Costco_Australia_Swiss_Tech_Micro_tools.jpg

Reactions: Paintman
Do you think there is a brand better than Victorinox? You could always barter the ingot
:p

They have quality products for sure. I also like Leatherman tools a lot. I have brand loyalty, but if you're talking quality name brand items, you're probably pretty safe with most of the big names. Warranty means a lot to me. Leatherman has a great warranty. Benchmade has a great warranty, and they also will sharpen your knives for free for life! So, I shop the name, the warranty, things like that.

That’s the idea. But I wonder if it’s removable or you have to barter the whole knife