Kitchens?

MsJ

Reaction score
Does anyone notice paranormal activity in the kitchen? I notice things fall, drop, move a lot. When I came home the other night, I heard tapping in the kitchen, and then it stopped when I ran in there. So far the pots fell out of a bottom cabinet, the spice fell off the shelf, and the silverware just dances and clanks from time to time. At first I though that I wasn't stacking things properly so I was careful, so its very strange.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Kitchens seem to be a "hot spot" for activity at times. I have no idea why, but activity is often noticed there first.

Anything else happening in the home?

Reactions: garnetsilver
Living room is ok, this is where I spend most of my time. Sometimes I hear a heavy pounding, but there are a lot of echoes in my neighborhood so I don't pay attention. I notice the kitchen has been more active. Its the worst when there is a mess. Once its cleaned up, everything is quiet and calm. My mom was very tidy, the kitchen was like her domain and she always wanted everything cleaned up before she went to bed.

Living room is ok, this is where I spend most of my time. Sometimes I hear a heavy pounding, but there are a lot of echoes in my neighborhood so I don't pay attention. I notice the kitchen has been more active. Its the worst when there is a mess. Once its cleaned up, everything is quiet and calm. My mom was very tidy, the kitchen was like her domain and she always wanted everything cleaned up before she went to bed.
And that may be your first clue. Perhaps mom watches over you a bit.

I hope so.... that is a lovely thought.
Don't be afraid to talk out loud to her, MsJ. This may be her way of letting you know she's around. The activity is very benign, so I wouldn't worry too much over it, and if it is her, let her know you'll try to clean up more! ;)