King Tut's hidden room

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
King Tut's tomb yields possible hidden room - Unexplained Mysteries

Archaeologists have discovered compelling evidence of an empty space hidden behind one of the walls.
First put forward by British archaeologist Nicholas Reeves, the idea that there could be a hidden chamber somewhere within the tomb of King Tutankhamen - possibly even the long lost burial chamber of Queen Nefertiti - has been gaining a significant amount of interest in recent months.

Dr Reeves made the discovery after examining high resolution photographs taken inside the tomb and believes it contains hidden doorways that have remained undisturbed for thousands of years.

Last month the Egyptian Antiquities Ministry finally authorized the use of scanning equipment within the tomb to look for evidence of hidden rooms and now, following initial infrared scans of the burial chamber, archaeologists believe that they might have actually found something.

Minister of Antiquities Mandouh el-Damaty has revealed that part of the tomb's northern wall appears to exhibit a different temperature to the rest of the tomb - a discrepancy which could indicate the presence of a hidden chamber that has been sealed away since antiquity.

"A number of experiments will be carried out to determine more accurately the area marking the difference in temperature," he said.

More results from the analysis of the tomb's interior are expected within the next few weeks.

if i remember correctly, edgar cayce said there were numerous hidden chambers that will be discovered over time that will reveal our true history as a species,,,,i hope one is discovered soon

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
if i remember correctly, edgar cayce said there were numerous hidden chambers that will be discovered over time that will reveal our true history as a species,,,,i hope one is discovered soon
I thought of the same thing when I saw this, Dharma. But if they find it, will they share the info?

I thought of the same thing when I saw this, Dharma. But if they find it, will they share the info?
I don't think they will, now that you mention it. Unless of course there is dissension within the powers that be, and someone leaks the findings on the world wide web, like Snowden did. But, i think i'm reaching there. I mean Cayce said it would be found, but he never said it would be revealed to the masses, i think.

Reactions: Debi