King Tut's Dagger news

This dagger is an artifact out of time. An interesting read.

Reactions: Selectric
It's cool when you find things like that. Like the guy they found frozen with the arrowhead in his back. Now the thread recently showed daggers, but the special i saw i remember there being a bronze axe. The experts were completely clueless as to where it would have come from, as nobody was crafting tools like that in that period. Maybe i got the find wrong and there was another frozen guy. They said he had to be someone of great importance to have such a tool in his possession. Quite possibly the reason he was killed they theorized.

It's cool when you find things like that. Like the guy they found frozen with the arrowhead in his back. Now the thread recently showed daggers, but the special i saw i remember there being a bronze axe. The experts were completely clueless as to where it would have come from, as nobody was crafting tools like that in that period. Maybe i got the find wrong and there was another frozen guy. They said he had to be someone of great importance to have such a tool in his possession. Quite possibly the reason he was killed they theorized.
Out of time parts are a mystery but I think it’s just that we don’t have the complete picture of the past. These cases are always fun to read and speculate on.