Kindly Consider....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once or twice a year I ask you to kindly consider supporting the forum with a donation. I run the place totally on a donation basis and keep it ad free for your enjoyment.

It's been a rough year so I'm asking you to consider a small donation...the price of a cup of coffee or bag of candy...to help out if you can. It's easy to do! Just hit the donate button in the upper left corner here and you can help support the forum with your donation. You can do a one time only or set up a monthly amount.

We have the best members anywhere! I love you all and thank you for being part of ParanormalForum.Net!

30-TY-owl.jpg

OP
Debi

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
To all of you who have donated, I truly appreciate it. Most of you know I'm on a fixed income with pretty high medical bills, so every donation is a help to keep our doors open here. I've always kept us ad free, and I'm committed to keeping it that way here with your help. Thank you so much for the help in keeping us a safe haven for all to come and share without worry. :) Bright Blessings and Love to you all!

7Critter

Paranormal Trooper
Staff
Reaction score
I am bumping this so that it is visible to all members and others alike. Please help Debi keep the light on for all in need. Everyone is welcomed onto the broom.

Room on the broom.jpg

PayPal Donation

Last edited:

garnetsilver

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Reactions: Debi

Lynne

Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
As always continuing to support our on line home. Thank you Debi!

Reactions: Debi
Status
Not open for further replies.