Welcome to the Official Paranormal Forum
Join today to discuss Paranormal experiences or participate in conversations covering True Ghost Stories, Cryptozoology, UFOs & Aliens, and much more.

Kindly Consider....

Lynne

Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
No problem. I am so pleased to have found you here. I'll try to send you something every month. It is nice to find a place where people can discuss this sort of thing without having to deal with idiots that can't allow others to have beliefs that differ from theirs.
I happily do the same Tex. She keeps this place for us at a personal sacrifice. This is home to many.

Reactions: garnetsilver

SierraRocks

Reaction score
Once or twice a year I ask you to kindly consider supporting the forum with a donation. I run the place totally on a donation basis and keep it ad free for your enjoyment.

It's been a rough year so I'm asking you to consider a small donation...the price of a cup of coffee or bag of candy...to help out if you can. It's easy to do! Just hit the donate button in the upper left corner here and you can help support the forum with your donation. You can do a one time only or set up a monthly amount.

We have the best members anywhere! I love you all and thank you for being part of ParanormalForum.Net!

Ok / working on it. Communicate re amount annually or regularly /getting it in the budget

Reactions: Lynne and Debi

Wind in Trees

Reaction score
I reguarily think, shoot, I need to pay my respects, so to speak.
I haven't figured out as yet how best to go about it. I don't own a credit card and I am dubious of paypal.

There must be other ways and I am sorry for not having dedicated more time to finding out.

Any suggestions for someone from Australia to donate please and thank you.

Emma

Reaction score
Done! Yes I often think how much of your time goes into this site. You have helped alot of people! Also I really appreciate just being myself in a safe place that you have created.

OP
Debi

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
I reguarily think, shoot, I need to pay my respects, so to speak.
I haven't figured out as yet how best to go about it. I don't own a credit card and I am dubious of paypal.

There must be other ways and I am sorry for not having dedicated more time to finding out.

Any suggestions for someone from Australia to donate please and thank you.
Wind, the only option I have at this time is paypal. So far, there have been no problems with it. As I have told others, I value everyone's membership and participation here with or without a donation! I appreciate YOU so if donating is not an option, just keep on participating!

Reactions: Lynne