Welcome to the Official Paranormal Forum
Join today to discuss Paranormal experiences or participate in conversations covering True Ghost Stories, Cryptozoology, UFOs & Aliens, and much more.

Kindly Consider....

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Once or twice a year I ask you to kindly consider supporting the forum with a donation. I run the place totally on a donation basis and keep it ad free for your enjoyment.

It's been a rough year so I'm asking you to consider a small donation...the price of a cup of coffee or bag of candy...to help out if you can. It's easy to do! Just hit the donate button in the upper left corner here and you can help support the forum with your donation. You can do a one time only or set up a monthly amount.

We have the best members anywhere! I love you all and thank you for being part of ParanormalForum.Net!

TexDanm

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
How do you want it sent to you? check, Money order, paypal...

TexDanm

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Sorry dumb question. I spotted the donate button.

TexDanm

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
No problem. I am so pleased to have found you here. I'll try to send you something every month. It is nice to find a place where people can discuss this sort of thing without having to deal with idiots that can't allow others to have beliefs that differ from theirs.

OP
Debi

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
No problem. I am so pleased to have found you here. I'll try to send you something every month. It is nice to find a place where people can discuss this sort of thing without having to deal with idiots that can't allow others to have beliefs that differ from theirs.
Thanks again for the kind words. My goal is to have this be a Safe Haven for all. New and different ideas should be the source of discussion....not fighting! That's how we learn and grow. Now, if we could only teach THAT concept on the internet. :p

Reactions: garnetsilver

garnetsilver

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Once or twice a year I ask you to kindly consider supporting the forum with a donation. I run the place totally on a donation basis and keep it ad free for your enjoyment.

It's been a rough year so I'm asking you to consider a small donation...the price of a cup of coffee or bag of candy...to help out if you can. It's easy to do! Just hit the donate button in the upper left corner here and you can help support the forum with your donation. You can do a one time only or set up a monthly amount.

We have the best members anywhere! I love you all and thank you for being part of ParanormalForum.Net!

Done! I am so very glad to have found this forum, and proud to help support it.

Reactions: Lynne