Kindly consider...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Once or twice a year I ask you to kindly consider supporting the forum with a donation. I run the place totally on a donation basis and keep it ad free for your enjoyment.

It's once again been a rough year so I'm asking you to consider a small donation...the price of a cup of coffee or a box of candy canes...to help out if you can. It's easy to do! Just hit the donate button in the upper left corner here and you can help support the forum with your donation. You can do a one time only or set up a monthly amount.

A special thanks to the members who regularly donate. You guys keep the doors open here.

We have the best members anywhere! I love you all and thank you for being part of ParanormalForum.Net!

Love and Blessings,

Debi

The best investment I’ve made. Thanks debi.

Reactions: Debi
To the two gentlemen I can't ID because I don't know your real names, thank you so much for your recent donations. I really appreciate the extra boost this time of year!

Reactions: Lynne
And thank you for considering a donation! I appreciate everyone's help here so very much!

Debi does a great job running the best forum of its genre and does it on her own dime, please consider a wee donation to help and be one of the few sites ad free

Reactions: Lynne
On my iphone I can’t see a donate button?
Mrs. C, it may be in a drop down box on phone. It's up where it says forum, Member info, Members, etc.. Top of the screen.
Mrs Cooper, if you hit menu (upper left, below the picture banner), you will then see the DONATE tab Midway down on the iPhone.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi