Kindly Consider....

Discussion in 'Owl's Nest' started by Debi, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

Once or twice a year I ask you to kindly consider supporting the forum with a donation. I run the place totally on a donation basis and keep it ad free for your enjoyment.

It's been a rough year so I'm asking you to consider a small donation...the price of a cup of coffee or Halloween candy...to help out if you can. It's easy to do! Just hit the donate button in the upper left corner here and you can help support the forum with your donation. You can do a one time only or set up a monthly amount.

Special thanks to two members who have been ongoing monthly supporters... LynneLynne and jadamzjadamz. You two have kept us going and I thank you sooo much!

We have the best members anywhere! I love you all and thank you for being part of ParanormalForum.Net!

[​IMG]

Armand, Paintman and Lynne like this.
  2. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    midnight rider
    Tier-1 Mod

If everyone would do a little it would help a lot. Deb funds this wonderful place we all share on her own dime.

Seahunter and Debi like this.
  3. Vibe-Feeler

Vibe-Feeler
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

I will definitely donate, I really enjoy this forum :). Pay day is in 10 days time so after that I'll send my donation.

Lynne, Seahunter and Debi like this.
  4. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

Thank you, Vibe, and so glad you enjoy it here!

Seahunter and Vibe-Feeler like this.