Open Lines kfi and coast to coast am

Fyi starting today from 10pm to midnight just on saturdays, kfi will not be air coast to coast am but bryan suits. George noory is killing coast to coast am.
Thanks for the update, SR. I've noticed he keeps loosing affiliates and time allotments. And couldn't agree more on the death of C2C. The only time I pay any attention to it is when George Knapp is on.

Reactions: Ab_Original
Thanks for the update, SR. I've noticed he keeps loosing affiliates and time allotments. And couldn't agree more on the death of C2C. The only time I pay any attention to it is when George Knapp is on.

Ah. We share the same schedule Debi lol. ;)

Reactions: Debi
Fyi starting today from 10pm to midnight just on saturdays, kfi will not be air coast to coast am but bryan suits. George noory is killing coast to coast am.
Thanks for the heads-up Sr-71. I listened to KFI when I lived in California. It is, indeed, a monster station. Not long after gn took over, I sent emails about gn's ineptness to KFI. Nothing happened. Me thinks this return of Art Bell may finally weed out the pestilence that killed c2c.

Reactions: Debi
Thanks for the heads-up Sr-71. I listened to KFI when I lived in California. It is, indeed, a monster station. Not long after gn took over, I sent emails about gn's ineptness to KFI. Nothing happened. Me thinks this return of Art Bell may finally weed out the pestilence that killed c2c.
Pestilence! lol Art may be the perfect can of "Raid". :D:p