KFC's Secret Recipe of 11 Herbs and Spices Has Been Leaked

Duke

Open-minded critical thinker
Staff
Reaction score

A longtime friend of mine has claimed since I met him in 4th grade the Colonel stole the recipe from his grandfather. He worked as a cook for Sanders in his restaurant in Corbin, KY.

A longtime friend of mine has claimed since I met him in 4th grade the Colonel stole the recipe from his grandfather. He worked as a cook for Sanders in his restaurant in Corbin, KY.
I've heard that as well!

Over the years Mrs Duke has tried a number of those "secret" restaurant recipes. With the exception of the "Red Lobster" biscuits and McDonald's Big Mac sauce, none of them were really close to the restaurant version.

I always hope for karma.
I am a firm believer in karma. If someone deserves it...it will come back on them for sure. May not be right away, but it'll catch up eventually. Sanders was not a total stand up guy as he did shoot someone long ago. Now, maybe that was the way of things then when someone trespasses or damages your property.

Reactions: Lynne
I don’t think the ingredients were much of a secret. I think most people would have guessed them. However it’s just a pain in the butt to put it all tog and deep fry it. So I don’t think KFC will be loosing any money. We all know how to fry a hamburger but Macdonald’s is doing well. People are so silly about stuff.

I don’t think the ingredients were much of a secret. I think most people would have guessed them. However it’s just a pain in the butt to put it all tog and deep fry it. So I don’t think KFC will be loosing any money. We all know how to fry a hamburger but Macdonald’s is doing well. People are so silly about stuff.
The big advancement for Sanders was cooking chicken properly in a pressure cooker. Frying took too long. He came up with that method (after many tries) to perfect it to be quick and properly cooked. Get people in and out.

Reactions: Durward and Lynne
The big advancement for Sanders was cooking chicken properly in a pressure cooker. Frying took too long. He came up with that method (after many tries) to perfect it to be quick and properly cooked. Get people in and out.
It sure is good lol. A treat for an occasion. It’s probably not good for the veins lol.