Kenny photo - What do you see ?

She has never experienced anything out of the ordinary until this woman came to visit. She was a neighbor where she used to live. She thinks she is evil.

I will text her and see if she'll do it. I still have no response from her this morning.

I will text her and see if she'll do it. I still have no response from her this morning.
Can we have a first name to pray for her. It helps with focus and intentions. I’m sorry to hear she is so sick. Did the problems start after meeting this woman ?

She had some routine outpatient surgery and they nicked her lung. She was drinking a soda on her way home and all the carbonation went into her face and she blew up like a big balloon. Almost died before she got to the hospital

Her ex told me about it. I may not have all the details right about the surgery.

Kenny, something to consider in the pic. It looks like a candle is burning. Having worked a lot with candles, you might want to consider they throw some pretty wild shadows in a room. Just a thought. And I join with Lynne on those prayers.