Keith sells MITD

Listened to HW last night to get her take on what happened relative to her return to MITD. She had a laundry list of deal breakers between her and the new owners, including poor sound quality, show topics, no music licence, call screening, substitute host selection, inability to use her Ross Mitchell recorded bumpers, scheduling issues, etc. Left me wondering what they had agree on, and how she even got on the air.

She did do one MITD show, and was called by the new owner immediately after getting off the air. Apparently it was at that point she was told there would be no contract due to their differences.
Bless your heart...you sacrificed yourself to get the scoop!

Listened to HW last night to get her take on what happened relative to her return to MITD. She had a laundry list of deal breakers between her and the new owners, including poor sound quality, show topics, no music licence, call screening, substitute host selection, inability to use her Ross Mitchell recorded bumpers, scheduling issues, etc. Left me wondering what they had agree on, and how she even got on the air.

She did do one MITD show, and was called by the new owner immediately after getting off the air. Apparently it was at that point she was told there would be no contract due to their differences.

the real deal-breaker : substitute host selection!

how DARE they expect her to show up for her job!

Bet they had to call the whine-bulance after that one

how DARE they expect her to show up for her job!

Bet they had to call the whine-bulance after that one
I haven't listened to her for months but I'm guessing it's like any soap opera, you haven't seen it for a year and it takes 7 minutes to catch up..same ol same ol

HW is insufferable , self absorbed and talentless.Other than that, a great girl!

Oddly enough, HW's problem with substitute hosts was the new owners' plan to use inexperienced, unprofessional fill-ins for her. She simply said, "I won't do that." I wondered how many saw the irony in that, considering Bell installed her in MITD with no professional experience when he pulled his final, "no mas, no mas."

Oddly enough, HW's problem with substitute hosts was the new owners' plan to use inexperienced, unprofessional fill-ins for her. She simply said, "I won't do that." I wondered how many saw the irony in that, considering Bell installed her in MITD with no professional experience when he pulled his final, "no mas, no mas."

she is truly delusional and they would have to looka long time to find someone more unprofessional -HW is the poster child for that title.

OK, so just what happened over at DMDN? I understand Ozman was a no show and suddenly no shows since? Last show listed was 4/17? Boy, that blew up quick!

OK, so just what happened over at DMDN? I understand Ozman was a no show and suddenly no shows since? Last show listed was 4/17? Boy, that blew up quick!

I thought Ozman was one of new DMDN owners? Sounds like the ownership team has some issues.