Keith sells MITD

Do anyone know if this guy used to do a weekly paranormal show on a small AM station outside of Boston?
I think I read something to that effect somewhere, BUT, he won't be the host after all. They are bringing Heather Wade back to MITD.

Reactions: Duke
I think I read something to that effect somewhere, BUT, he won't be the host after all. They are bringing Heather Wade back to MITD.
Just verified he had a show out of Bedford MA for 10 years on AM radio.

And he will host his new show, out on MITD, the other crazy guy out at MITD and Heather in. Got a score card for this yet, folks?

It's the end of the world. That's all I know.
:p:p:p

Well, I did read that all the guests booked on the show for the month have not been contacted to let them know it's Heather as host yet. It appears the producer line was sold with the deal, and Tim says the guests have not been contacted as to the change.

:p:p:p

Well, I did read that all the guests booked on the show for the month have not been contacted to let them know it's Heather as host yet. It appears the producer line was sold with the deal, and Tim says the guests have not been contacted as to the change.
She has one thing going for her. She is Art Bell's chosen protege.
For better or worse, that goes a long way in securing guests.

She will never be able to secure Michio Kaku or Brian Greene, the way Art would have been able to (or me for that matter), but she still has more weight in securing guests than random podcasters or mediocre internet show hosts.

Just verified he had a show out of Bedford MA for 10 years on AM radio.

Ok, thanks. I heard that show maybe 6-8 years ago, it struck me as "morning zoo" meets paranormal. One episode he called one of the then cast members from "Ghost Hunters" in middle of a cast party. By the sound of things, they found a whole bar full of spirits that night.

Reactions: Debi
Ok, thanks. I heard that show maybe 6-8 years ago, it struck me as "morning zoo" meets paranormal. One episode he called one of the then cast members from "Ghost Hunters" in middle of a cast party. By the sound of things, they found a whole bar full of spirits that night.
That's usually what you find at bars!

Reactions: Debi and Duke

So can we start a PNF "pool" on how many shows HW does before she quits or gets fired for missing shows?