Keeping it cool...

Salads with lots of cucumbers are cooling. Ice cream of course. Some hot countries swear by spicy foods to make you sweat and cool off, but I won't try it, lol. Lemonade with lots of ice, cool (not ice cold) flavored seltzers.

I always drank coffee even on hot days. I may get strange looks by people, but it helps in cooling you down. I stop on my way home and get ice cream or water ice once in awhile. I usually don't eat much while working in the heat. If i do salad seems to be the choice.

I have no appetite when it's hot. I just try and stay hydrated. My favorite cool drinks are Arnold Palmers (half lemonade, half iced tea) and Diet Pepsi. In my drinking days I would stick a beer in the freezer for 20 minutes, so when I opened it, the top inch turned to slush. OMG that is the MOST refreshing drink in the world, on a hot day. Just toss it back and drink it all down while still slushy.

I have no appetite when it's hot. I just try and stay hydrated. My favorite cool drinks are Arnold Palmers (half lemonade, half iced tea) and Diet Pepsi. In my drinking days I would stick a beer in the freezer for 20 minutes, so when I opened it, the top inch turned to slush. OMG that is the MOST refreshing drink in the world, on a hot day. Just toss it back and drink it all down while still slushy.
My hubs does that beer in the freezer trick!

I get Diet Pepsi in cans during the summer so I can use the cans as ice packs first to cool down! lol They chill faster than the bottles.

My hubs does that beer in the freezer trick!

I get Diet Pepsi in cans during the summer so I can use the cans as ice packs first to cool down! lol They chill faster than the bottles.
Good idea!