just want some opinions

Teener

Reaction score
OK I'm new here so I hope y'all can look at this. My fiancee and I have been having alot of strange things going on in our house we bought 4 years ago. We've had problems with our health ever since we moved in. We've had a screw on spray air freshener drop off the wall (the bottom dropped first then the top dropped). Our trash can lid actually flew almost 10ft from the kitchen to right next to my fiancee's recliner while we were watching TV. We had a paranormal group come in to our home to investigate and they actually stopped investigating earlier than they said and said they only got a "probable" evp but they wouldn't tell us anything else. I've sent this video to the same people and was told it's "probably not paranormal". I just want to have people's opinion because I'm tired of people acting like we are loony toons. Hopefully y'all can look at it as its a video from our backyard security camera at 12:30am.

Attachments

• Back Yard Cam_1564114818000.mp4
    252.4 KB · Views: 120
What else have you had going on there, Teener? Any new items in the home? Any changes that happened right before this started? Give a little background for us to work with if you can.

And Teen, people will come and go the next few days with advice and thoughts. Keep checking back to see what is offered up to you. Also, even if the light in that vid is not paranormal, that doesn't mean other things that have happened aren't paranormal. Each even is a separate issue.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Truthfully we've asked ourself all the questions and the only thing we can think is when we were searching for houses we checked out one on the older side of town. I had bronchitis at the time so my fiancee and the Realtor went upstairs. My fiancee said he felt something up there that felt like standing by a speaker at a rock concert. He said it felt really bad.
Other thing is he's a sensitive and we wonder if he isn't attracting them. We had met online (I was in Minnesota and him in Ohio) and we got together in Minnesota and I wanted to show him where I lived until I was 18 and he actually showed ME. I also lived in a basement apartment when we met and he actually told me what my bedroom looked like (without pictures shown). As far as other stuff we've had happen my fiancee was killing a yellow sac spider on our bedroom ceiling (we've had these spiders since we've moved in and were told they're as bad as a brown recluse) he was going to sit on the bed to get down and something pushed him he fell and broke his shoulder. My fiancee was a navy seal. He didn't even have time to break his fall and his reflexes are beyond good.

Truthfully we've asked ourself all the questions and the only thing we can think is when we were searching for houses we checked out one on the older side of town. I had bronchitis at the time so my fiancee and the Realtor went upstairs. My fiancee said he felt something up there that felt like standing by a speaker at a rock concert. He said it felt really bad.
Other thing is he's a sensitive and we wonder if he isn't attracting them. We had met online (I was in Minnesota and him in Ohio) and we got together in Minnesota and I wanted to show him where I lived until I was 18 and he actually showed ME. I also lived in a basement apartment when we met and he actually told me what my bedroom looked like (without pictures shown). As far as other stuff we've had happen my fiancee was killing a yellow sac spider on our bedroom ceiling (we've had these spiders since we've moved in and were told they're as bad as a brown recluse) he was going to sit on the bed to get down and something pushed him he fell and broke his shoulder. My fiancee was a navy seal. He didn't even have time to break his fall and his reflexes are beyond good.
Next question...does the house have any history? Have you checked back on the land as well?

Next question...does the house have any history? Have you checked back on the land as well?
We've tried. The town we live in has alot of native American history. If you look up the treaty of Greenville Ohio we're pretty much a mile away from where the treaty was signed. As far as the house we haven't been able to find anything on it.

Reactions: Debi
Hi and welcome to the forum Teener.

I would start keeping a "Spook Diary" just to keep a record of things going on. Note the date, time, weather and any other relevant things in there like if you are redecorating a particular room.

I had activity pick up when we started taking wallpaper off a very small cupboard in a room wall. It was a small cupboard that was screwed shut. Inside was about 30 years of wallpaper one ontop of another, but also with childs crayoning all over it. We got about one side started before realising - and screwing it back closed again! Things calmed down after that.

Hi and welcome to the forum Teener.

I would start keeping a "Spook Diary" just to keep a record of things going on. Note the date, time, weather and any other relevant things in there like if you are redecorating a particular room.

I had activity pick up when we started taking wallpaper off a very small cupboard in a room wall. It was a small cupboard that was screwed shut. Inside was about 30 years of wallpaper one ontop of another, but also with childs crayoning all over it. We got about one side started before realising - and screwing it back closed again! Things calmed down after that.
That's a good idea I think I'll start writing everything down. When we first moved into this house we had the soil pipe collapse within 6 months. They had to dig up the yard and replace it and it seemed everything got worse from there. Everything seems to go on in an extra bedroom we have. My fiancee seen a 7ft tall black figure walk from our bedroom to that bedroom. I was sleeping and he was sitting in the living room. He actually came and woke me up looking for somebody who he thought broke in. He takes pictures of the hallway at night while we're watching TV and we can see faces in the pictures.

That's a good idea I think I'll start writing everything down. When we first moved into this house we had the soil pipe collapse within 6 months. They had to dig up the yard and replace it and it seemed everything got worse from there. Everything seems to go on in an extra bedroom we have. My fiancee seen a 7ft tall black figure walk from our bedroom to that bedroom. I was sleeping and he was sitting in the living room. He actually came and woke me up looking for somebody who he thought broke in. He takes pictures of the hallway at night while we're watching TV and we can see faces in the pictures.
I’d be thinking of selling and moving. That would be hard to deal with.

Reactions: ozentity and Teener
I’d be thinking of selling and moving. That would be hard to deal with.
We've thought of it but we're both too hard headed lol. We just want answers and we've tried a bunch of investigators and they get interested then we never hear from them again. The leader of one group actually lived on our street and said he had things happen too but after talking to him we never heard back. My fiancee has actually woke up to what he calls a "medicine man" staring him in the face. It had a head dress on but instead of feathers it had wood slots.