just today.........

sal

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
How about for just today , we let our flag fly without any controversy.
No protesting, no f'n rainbows, just old Glory.

Honor the fact that with all the bull$hit going on in the country, it is still the greatest on the planet. At this point in time,we are being rocked to our foundations, our traditions trampled, our morals questioned. It seems that people are apologetic about being an American. I will never apologize for being an American. I still stand for what is right. I still feel with reason and common sense, she will be as great as she ever was.
the_american_flag_by_f14ace-d35e8fj.jpg

How about for just today , we let our flag fly without any controversy.
No protesting, no f'n rainbows, just old Glory.

Honor the fact that with all the bull$hit going on in the country, it is still the greatest on the planet. At this point in time,we are being rocked to our foundations, our traditions trampled, our morals questioned. It seems that people are apologetic about being an American. I will never apologize for being an American. I still stand for what is right. I still feel with reason and common sense, she will be as great as she ever was.
View attachment 1504
Absolutely, Sal. Let's stand together for at least this ONE DAY and all be AMERICANS!

Reactions: Indigo
I may no longer believe in this country, but I still stand behind what this country was founded upon, & I still believe we the people have the power and responsibility to change.

Soon external forces will make us each examine the behavior of our leaders. We will be seeking answers and guidance. We need not look further than our forefathers once looked, we must turn to the wisdom of the first American Confederacy, the Iroquois.

Initially, the government adopted its original ideas directly from the inspiration of the Iroquois Confederacy, but, so is the way with all things in this capitalist society, there were those who wished to pervert the system to their advantage; wealthy landowners who will twist and manipulate Confederacy ideals for their own benefit at the suffering of the masses.

Let us all therefore look back as we look forward & remember we are brothers and sisters & that each of us has the power and responsibility for protecting the liberties this great nation and its people was meant for - given us each by the Creator. This is our duty.

I pray for the day that we collectively embrace and recirculate the true Confederacy, not just the bits and pieces that fit the wealthy landowners of the New World.

The time has come.

http://www.iroquoisdemocracy.pdx.edu/html/greatlaw.html

Wow it played earlier! Now it's deleted?? Never fear I'll just get another!!