Just share a real story at my work place.hospital

xerafera

Reaction score
begins when a woman is pregnant in the delivery process but she experiences a problem during childbirth. her mother died and her child survived.

the child was taken by the father and the dead mother was left in the Mortuary. The body is not taken and is left alone.

which is strange, the nails are getting longer and black. The hair grows longer.Every Night, the hospital staff will see the her(dead body) around the hospital looking for her child.

when my friend calls her family, they do not want to claim the body. this make the body was left over for a long time.we need to keep it according to the procedure for a few year until we can bury it. so sad for her..

until a few year the body still haunts the hospital looking for her child .then years come we bury her and let father pray because she christian..

staff said to me. when her comes to us. make sure we does not answer her questions and keep working and try avoid her..when answered, something will happen.

all of us only can pray for her be peace in other world...and until now everything back to normal.

A very sad story. And not one our own culture would quickly understand here. It is not normal for a body to be held at a hospital here in the States. Very different cultures with very different stories.

Reactions: Lynne
A very sad story. And not one our own culture would quickly understand here. It is not normal for a body to be held at a hospital here in the States. Very different cultures with very different stories.

Yes debi.....we need to keep it because her have family....but it sad her family dont want to bury her..when we have permission to bury her from hospital...we try go to church..find father ask for help...thank god everything ok..every month we hospital have pray for everyone...according to own religion..

May all of them that we bury rest in peace..

Reactions: Debi