Just say Ouch!

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

What is the dumbest way you’ve been injured?​

Let’s face it, we’ve all had some injuries that were caused by less than dignified circumstances. So lets hear them! Everyone loves a good cringe worthy story.

frances-furball-will-have-her-revenge-on-seattle.jpg

Hmm...let me see. Riding a skateboard down a hill very very fast....crash and burn lol. Same hill...lol...riding my bike down it as fast as i could and thinking i would rip sideways into my friend's driveway...nope. Crash and burn...lol. Ended up smashing into the fence and i went sailing onto the lawn lol.

I once broke my little toe by running headlong into a door jamb... I was in a rush to see a show on telly that had just started. I ran down the stairs and there was a 90 degree turn into the living room, but I misjudged it because I hadn't accounted for forward momentum! Oops!

Last edited:
I once broke my little toe by running headlong into a door jamb... (I was in a rush to see a show on telly that had just started. I ran down the stairs and there was a 90 degree turn into the living room, but I misjudged it because I hadn't accounted for forward momentum! Oops!
Did that multiple times lol. My pinky toe will never be the same lol.

Though my worst was on my birthday and i was playing with my sister downstairs. My father removed the fireplace and installed a Franklin stove in it's place. Well, it was winter and not paying attention, i ran and tripped on the the brick base and fell onto the stove. Yep...first, second and third degree burns on both of hands. Was better than my face for sure.