Just ongoing

Rowan2222

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
I've had a recurring song in my head for the last 3 days, which is not my usual kind of music, nor have I heard it played recently, so I think it is my guide again.
It was the beatles "I want to hold your hand".

I think it is just reassurance that what I am doing is the right thing even though it is hard going.

I'm trying to organise allotments for our community. Council are nearly useless, so we have become a registered charity and I'm the MD. I have 78 members wanting one on a FB group I set up, and we have found a suitable site, only the solicitors are taking forever to do the paperwork and put a lease into writing for us to sign. It's the weight of 78 people waiting on me to provide something and I can't go any faster as it's out of my hands. Hopefully something will happen soon.

Reactions: garnetsilver
THANKS A LOT!!!! Now I have that song stuck in MY head and I never was much of a Beatles fan!!!

I remember when they sang it on the Ed Sulivan show when I was a kid. LOL, back then they thought that they had long hair because it touched their ears. I was more of a Led Zeppelin sort of kid a few years later. When the Beatles came out my parents controlled the radio so I only had limited exposure to them.

I was a long-haired motorcycle-riding hippie...then I met my redneck future wife.

My mother worked in a bank in Liverpool when they were just on the way up. She was invited to go and see them at the cavern with the office girls - but turned them down !
I was born in Liverpool, and visited the site of the cavern - but the council in their wisdom demolished it. They have now built another one similar but will not be the same. I did used to go and see bands in similar basements of the warehouses near the docks and is an experience.
Still, I never really liked them or their music.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I've had a recurring song in my head for the last 3 days, which is not my usual kind of music, nor have I heard it played recently, so I think it is my guide again.
It was the beatles "I want to hold your hand".

I think it is just reassurance that what I am doing is the right thing even though it is hard going.
It’s good to see you here. Have you been away or have I just missed your posts?