Just For Fun

garnetsilver

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Reactions: ozentity and Debi
I usually get cynical when I read anything with the word "Indigo" in it,
I dont agree with putting a label on everything and, like you, look at some things in a slightly cynical way, especially when it is pushing just one theory or thought process. labeling and compartmentalizing everything in the psychic realm closes off the ability to "think outside the box" and creates divisiveness among people form having a debate or "think tank" type approach to finding answers. i will still read and look at findings, but without the thought process of it being labeled or just from one certain possibility or path. everything in this realm is connected, narrowing things down to this or that can be detrimental if too much passion is applied.

I dont agree with putting a label on everything and, like you, look at some things in a slightly cynical way, especially when it is pushing just one theory or thought process. labeling and compartmentalizing everything in the psychic realm closes off the ability to "think outside the box" and creates divisiveness among people form having a debate or "think tank" type approach to finding answers. i will still read and look at findings, but without the thought process of it being labeled or just from one certain possibility or path. everything in this realm is connected, narrowing things down to this or that can be detrimental if too much passion is applied.
The older I've gotten, the more certain I am that it's "all connected." I'm with you on the labels, Paul. I think it's great we can look at certain gifts or traits we may have, but as I've found in my own case, trying to slap a label on my own abilities is impossible as it's an ever shifting, growing thing. As it should be, imo.

Glad you found meaning, Paul and Debi. A lot of those things on the list must first be ruled out as being health issues. Having said that, it is intriguing if there are measurable signs of shifting to a higher consciousness.

Reactions: Paulm