Just for fun...

Not with a crossbow & silver bullets, he wasn't. LOL!

Come to think of it, they were lousy investigators too. Rarely got evidence. But every house they investigated had perfect plumbing when they were gone.
Hahaaa

Not with a crossbow & silver bullets, he wasn't. LOL!

Come to think of it, they were lousy investigators too. Rarely got evidence. But every house they investigated had perfect plumbing when they were gone.
HaHa, Hey, you should show up on your next investigation with a duffel bag labeled "Winchester Bag" and a shotgun loaded with rocksalt slung across your back. just to see their reactions... look at them and say "Its time to get serious"

239413029_4509756825769280_5370750365181766828_n.jpg

cool trivia, the original scooby concept was thought to be too scary for children and had to be changed to not have actual monsters and ghosts, and to be more comedic. that is why all the "hauntings" are solved as being people trying to work a scam of some sort. the concept was originally called "the myteries five"
I'm starting to not like Scooby Doo now, they sound like they were limiting kids awareness and as a kid I remember now being disappointed that all their investigations ended in mundane answers, Scooby sucks, lol.

I'm starting to not like Scooby Doo now, they sound like they were limiting kids awareness and as a kid I remember now being disappointed that all their investigations ended in mundane answers, Scooby sucks, lol.
awwwe, dont be to hard on the scooby gang. actually they were the first paranormal investigators, they go in looking for ghosts and always de-bunk it.....lol. just like 99% of the shows today.. give ghost hunters or ghost adventures a big goofy hound and a bag of w... errr "scooby snacks" and you got the same show....lol. in G.A'S case you even got the running and screaming most times....lmao...... at least the scooby gang had a cool van.
lol, i just realized every ghost hunting show on tv is a live action episode of scooby, minus scooby

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ozentity and Duke
Even the theme music lyrics state "I know we'll catch that villain". Not ghost. They were solving "mysteries" (Mystery Machine), not ghost chasing. It's just that every case had a bad guy impersonating a ghost.

Were they real investigators, they would have debunked each case in the first five minutes. No show, lol.

Who knew Scooby was so controversial! lol
i know right, and im fairly certain it was scripted even.....lol...I will agree that investigators now would debunk their situations in just a few minutes but in their defense they didnt have all the IR snazzy gizmo's used today....lol.... i would say they didnt even have a psychic but i do think that those scooby snacks helped them reach the other side through mind expansion properties.
netflix needs to come out with a live action, non-comedic, serious scooby doo series......hmmmm