Just for fun...

LMAO. I gave 6 choices. Ben led the way right off the map and into his own zone quickly followed by fellow rebel Duke. :rolleyes::p

Rebel? It's not like I opted for Fritz the Cat. Besides, other than ET I had no idea who any of those other characters were. I spent a lot of the 80s in places that didn't exist.

• Haha
Reactions: Debi
Edit: Oh hi Oz! I didn't recognise you for a moment. Is that a new hat?
No, still the same cat hat Ben lol.I'm going to choose Harry,he may stink but he would be good back-up and I like his easy going personality.I probably wouldn't be able to prove he was with me though :oops: .

Reactions: Benway
I suppose I'd pick Mr Cool from Fonz and the Happy Days Gang? Maybe? At least he's a dog version of the Fonz. I'm not sure any of this is a good idea though. Maybe Godzuki?
I had a friend I showed this to and he refused to believe it was real. I remember it and just watched it again and even now I'm not sure it's real. If I'm stuck with an 80s sidekick I may as well go full stupid!
1593913493075.png

Ludo could be quite annoying
I'm equally annoying. No can do for Harry and ET, well, sorry but nah. At least if Gizmo came into contact with water yet again and I could tame the gremlins that come whenever he does, I'd be rich beyond my wildest dreams. :p

Rebel? It's not like I opted for Fritz the Cat. Besides, other than ET I had no idea who any of those other characters were. I spent a lot of the 80s in places that didn't exist.
Well, I do have to say, Ben DID open the door first. lol