just another weird story

Why are they always called "witches"? How about two crazy people out in the woods?
im glad you clarified that in a way, cause i was gonna ask if this was a practice not commonly discussed.....lol...j/k... my first thought actually was if this was a capture of the "feral people" phenomena.

This seems like a set up story. The girls are covering up like they know they are having pics taken. The one looks to have pants on and may be dressed but the pic is blury. The first part of the article says the deer was in their garden and in another part it stated it was near their house. I think this was a faked story.

I have a couple of road kill roos out the front that the ladies are welcome to but only if the "witches" are named Stevie and Samantha :D.

This seems like a set up story. The girls are covering up like they know they are having pics taken. The one looks to have pants on and may be dressed but the pic is blury. The first part of the article says the deer was in their garden and in another part it stated it was near their house. I think this was a faked story.
If it is, that's one hell of a way to garner attention. And sick.