Just add water...

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE?
I pretty much like all waters. Ocean is favorite, swimming pool second cause I like diving off of the diving boards and platforms.
AND....EVER BEEN SKINNY DIPPING?
yep, a few times, under the darkness of night. Ocean, swimming pools, lakes. I even dove off a diving board. Swimming in a lake at night makes you wonder what other creatures are swimming with you.

And I second Debi's thought. I cannot believe the never have I answers.

Now, Outlaw, I would have thought you the kind who woulda done it! lol
I'm not saying I wasn't tempted. The thought did occur to me when I was about 15. Nobody was around. At all. Just me but I decided it wasn't worth it so I passed. But other things, of course. Gotta live a little :)

So I was shoring up Mom's pier with concrete chunks. It's really a little Peninsula that sticks into the pond. I packed the sides with ruble to keep the erosion to a minimum. Was wearing 3/4 waders when I tried to pick up a chunk that was a little too heavy and fell back. The waders filled up, and for safety sake I stripped them off.
Well if there's anything in that pond water that's going to kill me, I'm already exposed. So I swam a lap.:p

I've never really liked water. I can swim under protest but wouldn't call it fun. I used to go swimming in the sea at Westward Ho! (the only place in the UK with an exclamation mark in it's name), back when there were beach huts with gas laid on for a small cooker in each one.
As a family we shared the hut with 2 other families so it was an annual get together. We had 6 surf boards - all varnished 1/2" plywood with a small lip at the front. They didn't float much more than a matchstick but if you caught a wave right you could coast in on it.
I don't know which was worse -staying in and freezing or getting out and freezing.

103479764_3255117227882363_8620124381225196810_n.png