Just add water...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
IT'S HOT OUT THERE! AND THAT MEANS WE HUMANS LIKE TO HANG OUT IN LAKES, POOLS AND OCEANS. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE?

AND....EVER BEEN SKINNY DIPPING? (COME ON...BE HONEST!)

101857424_3181068198597800_4633065029892046848_n.png

Reactions: garnetsilver
Definitely a big pool. Large bodies of water like lakes and oceans scare me. I will go in a shallow area if it’s clean but i can’t relax.

Yes on the skinny dipping , once in my youth. Not a proud moment.

The ocean! There is something almost mystical about it to me. I really dislike swimming pools with the chemically treated water and the way they smell. And no, never went skinny dipping.

Ocean deffinately....the blue / green of the water., the clarity, a good boardwalk at night.......the atmosphere of a beach town can't be beat...... Skinny dipping, yeah once or twice or .... Well just yeah.....lol

Skinny dipping? Well I used to be a member of an exclusive coed & covert skinny-dipping Club at the local country clubs pool, in high school.:) The Polar Bear Club ! Other shenanigans included night golf.:D

So today I'm cutting grass in 90 degree weather in full sun. I'm hot and sweaty and I haven't finished the first of three lawns. But there were four little kids playing in a baby pool a few doors down. Having an absolute blast. I really wanted to jump in that thing and roll around like a seal in the zoo.

And I have to tell you those baby pools they're making these days are pretty sophisticated. This was an inflatable pool with a little basketball hoop and a pirate themed slide.

But yup, swimming is great exercise. Playing basketball or volleyball in a pool is a lot of fun. Otherwise , just going for a nice long jog in the water is good to.
Oceans, Great Lakes, normal lakes, Mississippi River, Mom's pond..... - I never pass up an opportunity to go for a swim. Mom's pond was an accidental swim.:confused::D

What else is pretty cool is being able to swim in the winter time. I was a member of a health club that had a pool and I would do all my cardio work in there.

Lakes. One time a couple of friends and I paddled our way across Beauvis Lake in tubes. We were playing never have I ever with the lake water. Funny thing is the Russian guy with us didn’t understand the game so took a sip every time it was turn to say “never have I ever”. I hope he’s ok now:D this was in 2015