Just a thought

TexDanm

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Am I the only one that is having bad feelings about tomorrow. The 4th of July is supposed to be a day of celebration but I don't have good feelings about it this year. ???

Reactions: garnetsilver
Am I the only one that is having bad feelings about tomorrow. The 4th of July is supposed to be a day of celebration but I don't have good feelings about it this year. ???
You are not alone in that. Hoping we're all wrong.

A bit scary if all open people are feeling that.Hopefully its just peoples apprehension to the day that's being felt.

For once I would feel better if nobody had agreed with me. I see so much stress in things right now and feel like our problem may be internal as well as external.

For once I would feel better if nobody had agreed with me. I see so much stress in things right now and feel like our problem may be internal as well as external.
Dan, the good news is although attempts may be made, they can be intercepted. When we pick up on these things we are usually picking up other's intentions, not completions.

As a Canadian I hope y'all are wrong. Also I hope if anything happens it's not in Canada. I got a security shift tonight.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
I hope that YOU are right and I just have indigestion. There just seems to be a growing tension that I seem to be picking up from several directions. Maybe it is just my old bones creaking.